Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Hey. Check me out! Only a couple of weeks between posts! How good is that? Pretty doggone awesome I reckon, if not still a little bit too slack. It's okay. I am working on it. Who knows, if I keep getting better I will be doing a post every day ... well, maybe not that often!

Anyway, this week is an exciting week indeed. I am going to be a guest speaker/presenter type person at an illustrating competition award night in Hobsons Bay, at the library. How cool is that? Very very VERY I reckon. I am really looking forward to it, and have written up a little speech for the night. I am on for about ten minutes, there are other speakers, and the winners will be announced, should be extremely very great.

Aside from that, what's been going on in the world of Wallace? Welllllll, life in general! I have been going out to markets, and almost getting washed away yesterday at Flemington. I went out to Ruthven primary School, to do some drawings with the Prep, 1 and 2 classes. Ummm, what else, aside from watching the new Twilight movie, New Moon at Gold Class! I love Gold Class. If I could have a loungeroom that was like Gold Class, including being able to push a button and order food and drinks, that would be ideal I reckon. Anyway, the movie was alright but Gold Class kept up to its reputation. One of the friends I went with even fell asleep the chairs were so comfy!

So not much else to report today. Christmas is coming up fast, so I am going to have to start thinking about presents for people other than my niece soon.

Have a great week everyone, and keep living the dream.

Stay Gold.

Wally

No comments: