Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just wondering ...

I have been wondering a bit lately. Just about random sort of things. Fax machines. Snot. Planes. You know, random stuff.
None of which is worth writing about here, and my eyes are tired.
But I DID have a great time out at a school last week ... Coldstream Primary School. It's out past Lilydale, and was a really nice school, with a great feel about it, and they had a sausage sizzle on the day I was there ... JACKPOT! So we did some pictures, and we had some fun, lots of laughs and lots of sausages ... well, I only had one, but there were lots there!
Not a lot else happening this week. I am back out to Red Hill Market on Saturday, and then Healesville Market on Sunday, with a wedding on Saturday night to break it all up ... BUSY WEEKEND!
But it is all good fun, and I am looking forward to the wedding of two great people, Mel and Dave, who will be a brilliant married couple with a long and happy life together ahead of them ... as long as they don't get a fax machine. Seriously. Those things freak me out.
I'm done. I am going to take a shower because I stink, then I am going to do some more writing on my newwwwwwwww story!
Have a great week, aim high, and be great!
Stay Gold.
Wally

No comments: