Thursday, September 18, 2008

Two reasons why September 19 is a great day.

Greetings everyone! I hope you have had a FANTASTIC week. My week has been really good. Bit of work, bit of bumming around. No tennis which was a bummer. but, and I say but, this week is great for two reasons. Not only this week, but today, September 19th, Why? I hear you think. Well, I will tell you.
1. September 19th is my birthday day! Yaaaaaay. Yes, that's right, thirty something years ago some lady had a baby, and that baby came to be known as Adam Wallace! I won't give away exactly how old I am, you wil have to guess when you see me. I will tell you it isn't 100 as one kid guessed a couple of weeks ago!

2. September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Hells yeah it is! How cool is that? My birthday is on the same day that everyone is (or at least should be) talking like a pirate. Arrrrr me hearties, man the poop deck (tee hee hee), avast ya landlubbers, pieces of eight and all that sort of cool stuff. I have a patch and a pirate skull cap, but I don't know if i will wear them today or not. I may wear them when we go out tonight , I will see how courageous I am feeling. Either way I think I will make everyone I speak to today say something in a pirate voice, or else I wil make them walk the plank.

Have a great day everyone, and keep living the dream.

Stay gold.

No comments: