Friday, November 28, 2008

Running rings around Pakenham Springs

That's right. The regional tour has continued over the last couple of weeks. A couple of weeks ago I was out at Eaglehawk North P.S. near Bendigo for two days. It was a great couple of days, and I got to catch up with the big grizzly bear that roams around those parts.

Then I was out in Pakenham at Pakenham Springs Primary, a new school that has only opened this year. It was a very cool couple of days too, I had a great time drawing and mucking around with the kids. Some in-jokes were started and there were lots of laughs, which is just how I like it!

Then this week I was back in the car dropping off orders. Monday to Melton West, Tuesday to Pakenham, Wednesday to Eaglehawk, Thursday to Pakenham, Friday to sleep? No sir, I was out at the Festival of lights in Frankston, one of my favourite festivals of the year to go to. And, although it was a quietish night cusomer-wise, us stallholders had great fun. We did one of those stories where someone writes a sentence, passes it on, and the next person writes a sentence, and so on. Very cool story too, even with an illutration. We did two actually, both very funny, both just a little weird! There was Captain Shiny pants, and a boy made up of two boys, one of which was a hunter, the other a vegetarian. It was great fun and a great way to pass the time. I am back out there today for the big one, the motherload, the broo haha, the day I hope to sell a whole truckload of books!!!

So have a great week ,and keep living the dream.

Stay gold.

Wally

No comments: