Thursday, December 4, 2008

A fun feast at Cheltenham East

Howdy pardners! How's your week been? Actually, don't answer that, unless you do it as a comment on this blog. If you say your answer, I won't hear it ... unless unless you're Ashana and you're here saying it to me. And you could just tell me then, you wouldn't have to read this to know I am wondering how your week's been.
Anyway, let's move on. I hope you've had a good week, let's leave it at that. If you want to fill me in on some of the details, feel free to comment or email.
I've had a great week. I spent Monday out at Cheltenham East Primary School, and I had a great time. We drew, we laughed, we listened to burp sound effects on my phone, all very, very good. Some of the kids even gave me a picture for me to keep, and then today Harry gave me one he had done on his computer, so that was very cool.
Tonight, I know it's Friday night, and I should be out raging or something, but I will be in bed nice and early as I am up at 4:15 tomorrow to journey out to Red Hill to do the market out there. Say hi if you see me there. Then on Sunday I am out to Yarra Glen for that market. Whoo, it's all happening!
Have a great week everyone, and keep living the dream.
Stay gold.
Wally

No comments: