Monday, May 30, 2011

C-C-C-C-COLD!

Yep. It's winter, and it's cold. As I write this, my fingers are actually turning into ice and little bits are falling off and melting on the kepyboard ... so if there are some typos, if there are some weird symbols and letters, that's why.
It's the melting ice fingers seeping into the electrical circuits of the keyboard!
Nah, I'm kidding, it ain't that cold! I actually like the cold. I mean, I don't like being cold, I just reckon that when it's cold you can rug up and do stuff, but when it's really hot you don't feel like doing anything!
So what's been going on in Wally's World?
Well.
I had a brilliant school visit out at Ascot Vale West P.S. last week. It was a school with an awesome feel about it, and kids who had great senses of humour, but who also knew when to listen and when to speak and when to laugh (most important!).
AND ... The Incredible Journey of Pete McGee is so close now. The advance copies are due at the end of May which is ... hey ... today is the last day of May! I need to go and make a phone call!
Have a brilliant week everyone, and keep living the dream.
Stay Gold.
Wally

No comments: